Saturday, September 08, 2007

It's all about you

My dear old friend Zhiyong left a message on my board -
"Orbit: A writer said that the saddest man writes the best words. Ironically, I see your writings now surpassing much of before. Sometimes I wish you don't write so well."

As I was replying, I started thinking about all the stuff i've written on my blog. Over the last two years, there has been nothing worth a mention that I've written, everything seemed sterile and safe, starved of sadness. Indeed the quietest period since I started a blog, a diary almost 8 years ago.

And thinking back on these two years, not coincidentally spent with you, it seems so clear now that the reason I wrote nothing is because I was happy. I was quietly leading a happy and blissful life that I was unaware of.

And today I finally understand why.. the reason is you.


hugs,
your dumbass

No comments: