Thursday, January 11, 2007

a piece of shit

Right now I feel like doing anything but my FYP. If I can end it off just there and then and settle for a B grade, I'll jump for it. But the truth is, I'll prolly be sentenced to a D, if i'm lucky. Having FYP, is like living in a guillotine. Every week I do just enough to stop the blade from dropping.

I'm in the library at 6.30pm on the first week of school. It's pretty peaceful.. puts one in the studious mood. Maybe i can live with it. yeah.



Anyway, am back from Krabi. More on that later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel sorry for you.
shall not make you feel worse by telling you about the food, shopping, sights and sounds I've been experiencing since day one.

kloozo said...

oh dear oh dear how sad is this.

you make the persistent rain look like droplets in comparison.