Friday, November 03, 2006

Re-cap

I hate this computer game programming shit. the whole cohort is full of friggin scary no-life geeky nerds. just like the entire IT industry. fuck. i'm fucked.

2nd Nov - today I ran 8km. I saw a snake peeping at me, its head sticking out of the drain grates. I crossed an acquaintance twice. She seemed shocked at seeing me the 2nd time down the same road. I ran past a stranger 3 times. she is on the heavy side but full of determination.

1st Nov - yesterday afternoon i dreamt of myself breathing. I was breathing differently. I exhaled when the next sequence shd be to inhale, and inhaled when I shd exhale. Suddenly I couldn't breathe, for real. I woke up.

31st Oct - That night I ran from NTU to Chinese Garden and back. I wanted to step into the garden (with the huge lake) for the first time in my life, but it was pitch black and eerie at 1.30am. I ran for 1hr 20min, because i sort of lost my way while running back.

30th Oct - Monday. Groundbreaking ceremony briefing at Orchard Turn. They spent $100 for two guys to pull the curtains. Two under-grads were dumb and cheap enough to take the job. One of them was me. Tuesday, actual ceremony. They brilliantly stapled the curtain to the floor to make it taunt. Upon cue, I pulled open the curtains but they got stuck to the floor like how i exactly feared, infront of an MP and the media. Dumb and cheap undergrad looks like a fool as well.

2 comments:

Bao said...

Oh, what ceromony did you partake in? You managed to get your face into the media?

The money is real good, man.

kloozo said...

It's real good.
$6 per hour.
wonderful highly educated cheap labour.