Friday, November 30, 2007

the burn in my eyes.

this is the morning of 30th Nov, in the wake of 29th. i feared its coming, a day of two funerals. one for you, and another for me, my long suffering heart.

stephen my friend.. your passing hits me harder than I'd have thought, given that we were not the closest of friends. yet tonight I shed tears for you. can't quite bring myself to write much of you yet. the day when i visit Anfield, our spiritual home, I will lay a flower for you upon Shankly Gates.

and for you, my heart, my dear dumdum. i am silent.. but i miss you everyday. you won't be reading this, but happy anniversary nonetheless. =(

a surreal hug, may it transcend from my thoughts to you, through the air and the distance wherever you may be, under this sky we share. may it reach you tenderly, brushing pass your arm, reaching around the small of your back, like a warm caress from someone in your heart on a november day, cold. may the good of this world conspires to bring this hug to you.

No comments: