Monday, February 19, 2007

bits and pieces

suddenly sleepless on the first night of the lunar new year.
some random shots from whatever's on my laptop..


caught a rainbow in school a couple days back, and happened to have the camera with me.


after upping the shadows.. rays of light beaming from the rainbow

some gifts from Friendship Day. i suspect only girls know about such a day.

from Iris.. some Hershey nipples chocolate.


from Jasmine and Clare.. more chocolates and cookies


from Yanqing.. some hand-made cookies..


with their powers combined.. i'm prolly due for another sore-throat.

Thanks ladies.. how nice of them.. and in return, I give them ... my friendship. i'm nice.


I cut my own hair again. i think it's not too bad.

At the airport, night of 18th Feb

Boy Exuberant. Panning shots are difficult with my cam, when the viewfinder blacks out once you hit the shutter. it's time for a better one..


testing my settings while waiting for Charlene. somehow i like this shot, despite it suffering from a poor 0.3s handshake. didn't realise that was her in the background, surrounded by friends and family.


Finally we met again. Farewell, small one. Another one off to Australia for studies, perhaps staying there for good. Weiting's flying off to Sydney as well in a couple hours. Zhuomin's happily in HK for this semester. blah.. I'm departing in June to play reserve league football for Liverpool too.


A lorry with huge ass joss-sticks tied to its side. Spotted numerous other cars with aunties holding such joss sticks out of the window at Selegie, 2am. thoughtful souvenirs from late nite temple outings.

No comments: