Monday, December 25, 2006

What's with today?

Ho ho ho.. Merry Thaipusam!!

I wish people will stop wishing me merry christmas.
It really doesn't mean anything to me these days. I once thought it was something special, because Channel 5 usually screen their endless Police Academy re-runs for special days. Then I stopped watching tv.

If someone wishes me and I dun wish back, I run the risk of sounding rude. If I do, I know I don't mean it and will sound like another fool to myself. Most times I just tell them happy holidays.

If you're not a christian or catholic, why mutter to me words that are meaningless to you? To get into the festive spirit? Celebrate Thaipusam or Deepavali then. They show Police Academy on telly on such special holidays too.

Is this just typical of Singapore? I dunno. If you go hohoho in iraq today you'll probably get a car bomb in return.

But I'm not really pissed or anything, just slightly irritated. After all, I received an electric shaver from yesterday's family x'mas gathering thing. Though I wonder when I'll ever really use it. *strokes goatee*


And I like my new layout. took almost a lazy day to get it up. hohoho

2 comments:

peiyi said...

yea! nice layout! maybe if u shave u'll look 10 yrs younger

kloozo said...

yeah thank you..

maybe i will.. but i dun look that old do I? i'm fresh.