Friday, July 14, 2006

tough shit

I feel like i'm in a state where i'm about to turn into a fool again. or have i already been one.

feel like i've let down and hurt more people than i ever should.

i've also been hurt more than i think is my fair share. once is more than enough, surely?

maybe this is karma.

but no, for that would betray my agnostic beliefs.

so to put it in a different light, this is all just tough shit that happens.

life can be full of shit, if you dun do it right.

i know, for shit just happened to me today.

banged my head very loud and clearly against a big piece of glass that's even cleaner and clearer, beside the escalator.

it was a very very clear piece of glass. so transparent, you won't know it's there till you bang your head against it.

free stand-up comedy that's actually funnie.

i was actually woozie from the head-on collision, but i heard that it's funnie, coz my frens shouted and laughed with undisguised and unashamed joy without a fraction of guilt.

so did a million other Marina Square shoppers and diners who were there at their stage-side seats.

karma i tell you, agnostic or not. shit will happen to them too,

one day.

No comments: