Saturday, January 28, 2006

the one they call a female dog. in plural.

I feel sapped of energy. The mind doesn't seem to be functioning properly lately.

Software bitching: Mozilla Firefox is seriously slower than Internet Explorer. Tabbed browsing please, microsoft. stupid dinosaur.

Food bitching: I can't remember the last time i finished a loaf of bread that i bought in hall. This current loaf has got 9 slices left and expires in 2 days' time. However I'm going home tomorrow morning. So if i were to not waste the bread, I'll have to stuff myself with it and nutella over the next 12 hours.

Laundry bitching: Laundry is a bitch.

Narcisstic bitching: I signed up for an account at livejournal.com just so that i can post photos at their sg_snapshots community site. It's a decent photo-whoring site. Put a nice photo there and nice members will post polite comments like "wow", "ooohhhhhh", "nice shots". I like the thrill of receiving comments on my photos, and it secretly puts a smirk on my face when no one's looking.

School bitching: Buried up to my tits with schoolwork, if i have a pair of them to begin with. sometimes i wonder if i should really squeeze everything into 3 years.

CNY bitching: visiting of relatives!! the ultimate bitch. in need of salvation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »